Monday 2 May 2016

WEEK 2: Weekly Summaries: THIRTEEN

Weekly Summaries: THIRTEEN

Today we started learning the finale song, 'A little more homework' which I've found got challenging as the songs rhythm goes in hemiola  and in music it means that is in the ratio of 3:2. That is the the reason why everyone in the cast is struggling as we ain't use to singing songs like this, although the lyrics are very easy but the beat isn't.

TOP PART: PATRICE, LUCY, CHARLOTTE & MOLLY
BOTTOM PART: EDDIE, KENDRA, ARCHIE, MALCOLM

In this musical being placed on the top part has been a slight change to my singing career let me just say, as I've always been place at the bottom. So this was definitely something to get use to, I've learnt to liking to take on challenges and trying out new this because you'd never know where you other strengths lays at.

So I could truly say that from singing this song, it has definitely opened me up more as a singer, as in being able to come out of my shell and not being stuck in my comfort zone all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment