Sunday 17 April 2016

First Draft : Checklist THIRTEEN

The Musical Thirteen

First draft checklist
1). I need to spend a large time to research my character in depth, which would benefit me to be able to act out my character.


2.) Weekly, Practice the song parts that my character requires to sing and the ensemble songs as well.


3.) Be off book before the 2nd week of May.


5.) Make sure I study the script on being able to provide props for each scene, if needed.


6.) Record a video, once a week of a musical number I am in.


7.) Organise a day and time for rehearsals for scenes with other people in my the cast.

8.) Hand in my assignments on time, always.

9. Meet up with my fellow cast members, on discussing upon our achievements and improvements which need doing.

10. ALWAYS BEING ON TIME AND ATTENDING TO ALL REHEARSALS!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Please add the label: #Unit5. 2) You need to include props on your checklist as well. 3) You need to prioritize your tasks & add more deadlines. 4) Check http://lscperformingartshub.blogspot.co.uk/p/unit-5-rehearsal-for-pr.html to make sure you are addressing all of the criteria for Grading Criteria 1.

    ReplyDelete