Thursday 21 April 2016

Final draft checklist

The Musical Thirteen

Final draft checklist

1). I need to spend a large time to research my character in depth, which would benefit me to be able to act out my character.


2.) Weekly, Practice the song parts that my character requires to sing and the ensemble songs as well.


3.) Be off book before the 2nd week of May.


5.) Make sure I study the whole script on being able to provide props for each scene, which is needed.


6.) Record a video, once a week of a musical number I am in. 


7.) Organise a day with the cast to discuss the props I think the musical needs and ask them what they think they want.

8.) Hand in my assignments on time, always and make a plan of the props that I was able to purchase and tick them off the list.

9. Meet up with my fellow cast members, on discussing upon our achievements and improvements which need doing.

10. ALWAYS BEING ON TIME AND ATTENDING TO ALL REHEARSALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment